Two years ago today was the official launch of http://www.PinkHistoryOfficial.com!
This post is to share some facts, stories and milestones of Pink History and the website, and a little something extra at the end of this post as a thank you to YOU!
- The website officially launched on 26th May 2014, however it was being used as a blog site since March 2014.
- There have been a total of 29,075 visitors, 56,655 views and 395 posts.
- The launch day saw a total of 1,528 views, which still stands as the most views in one day.
- In 2014 there were a total of 10,605 visitors and 24,006 views.
- In 2015 there were a total of 13,081 visitors and 23,959 views.
- So far in 2016 there have been a total of 5,389 visitors and 8,691 views.
- Since the website opened, new features have been added including a Lyrics website, Fan Zone and Messageboard.
- Pink History also uses a variety of social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Google+, Flickr and Pinterest. See the LINKS page for more details on social media pages.
- As Pink’s career continues to grow, more events are being adding into the Pink History database every day. You can see a full list of sources on this LINK.
- The artwork on this website was created by fan site Operation Pinkies who creates P!nk artwork with photoshop.
To thank everyone for the support over the years, I’d like to feature YOUR fan site or your Twitter/Instagram account on the Pink History Fan Zone. All you have to do is email me (email@example.com) or message me on Facebook with a link to the account you would like to be on the website in the Fan Directory.
- If you run a fan account on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media site, send a link of your account and little bit describing the account. A link to your account will then be put onto the Fan Directory.
- If you’re a fan who would like to get to know more fans and would like to share your personal Twitter/Instagram link, follow the same rules as the fan accounts, sending in your link with your first name & country.